Friday, February 29, 2008

GOOOOOOAL!

So all my high school friends are laughing right now and asking themselves, "Did Daph ever play team sports in high school other than flour wrestling and pasta wars on the golf course?" And the answer is of course yes-doesn't powder puff football in the snow count? And what about the time I played basketball? Okay, I shouldn't have even brought that up. So you can imagine my amazement with how much I LOVE indoor soccer! And did I mention I scored a goal last week? (Yeah, I'm going to keep bringing that up for a while.) It is such a fun reason to get with the girls and get some serious exercise! Thanks Pro Look for our cute uniforms. And thanks to my fan club-the cutest kids and sweetest husband in the stand.

7 comments:

{jane} said...

I love the post! You were definitely the VIP last game - you go girl!

The Fox Den said...

Nice work! Good to see you the other night!!

Shannon said...

I LOVE that you scored a goal, you and Jenn, now that is some serious soccer playin' Keep it up baby!!

Sara said...

Way to go, awesome girl! Power to ya, sista!

6 P's in a Pod said...

You guys INSPIRE me! Seriously! Congrats on your GOAL! That earned you braggin' rights!

Terri said...

I am so impressed Daph. And quite jealous that you are running around. I dont remember what it feels like to run around. Good thing something good comes out of having this big belly.:) Love ya pro ball girl!!!

Tim & Celeste said...

As a high school friend who witnessed many of your early athletic endeavors- I say "Go Daphne!!!"